Friday, September 19, 2008

Welcome to Savage Timmy's Playhouse

a new blog....

Savage Saturday is being rekindled this very weekend and I thought I'd start a new blog to chronicle the events of the various adventures and campaigns I run. I guess I could have done it on the other bog but the focus is more about the hobby and playing of miniature wargames. Savage Worlds, in my opinion, can walk a fine line between the two at times - which is why I love it so.... The Saturday night games, however, do involve a bit more "role-playing", and so I decided to start a separate blog.

My plan is to do a quick write up of the events of each Saturday night along with a few pictures. This is to let friends that are not able to come out because they live 500+Km away know what shenanigans I've been up to. Perhaps it could also serve as a source of inspiration to other Savage GMs. My hope is that the players will get involved and post comments with THEIR version (or better yet, their CHARACTERS version) of the events...

We shall see. Maybe this will all get deleted on Sunday...

No comments: